KKR sells Singapore's Unisteel Technology to Swiss SFS Group
HONG KONG Aug 27 (Reuters) - Switzerland's SFS Group has agreed to buy Singapore's Unisteel Technology International Ltd from private equity fund KKR & Co L.P., Unisteel's management and employees for an undisclosed sum, the three companies said in a joint statement on Monday.
KKR acquired Unisteel in 2008 for $575 million, Reuters reported at the time.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media