Apple seeks to stop U.S. sales of eight Samsung products
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Apple Inc will seek a preliminary ban on U.S. sales of eight Samsung mobile products, pending a final injunction in its high stakes patents case, according to an Apple court filing on Monday.
The request for a preliminary injunction targets Samsung Electronics Co Ltd phones including the Galaxy S 4G and the Droid Charge.
(Reporting By Dan Levine; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip