Kiwi Ko becomes youngest to win LPGA tournament
(Reuters) - New Zealand teenager Lydia Ko became the youngest player to win a LPGA Tour event when the 15-year-old captured the Canadian Women's Open by three strokes on Sunday.
American Lexi Thompson was the previous youngest with her 2011 Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) Tour victory at age 16.
(Writing by Gene Cherry in Raleigh; Editing by John Mehaffey)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |