Japan's Cosmo Oil to brief on restructuring at Sakaide refinery
TOKYO Aug 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Cosmo Oil Co said on Tuesday that President Keizo Morikawa will hold a news conference regarding the restructuring of its product supply at its Sakaide refinery in southwest Japan at 4 p.m. (0700 GMT).
Japan's oil companies have been under pressure to meet the government's call for them to build more complex units at simple plants to process heavy oil, or shut them down.
(Reporting by Risa Maeda; Editing by Shinichi Saoshiro)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |