Japan's Cosmo Oil to brief on restructuring at Sakaide refinery
TOKYO Aug 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Cosmo Oil Co said on Tuesday that President Keizo Morikawa will hold a news conference regarding the restructuring of its product supply at its Sakaide refinery in southwest Japan at 4 p.m. (0700 GMT).
Japan's oil companies have been under pressure to meet the government's call for them to build more complex units at simple plants to process heavy oil, or shut them down.
(Reporting by Risa Maeda; Editing by Shinichi Saoshiro)
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media