Japan's Cosmo Oil to close Sakaide refinery -Kyodo
TOKYO Aug 28 (Reuters) - Japan's fourth-biggest refiner, Cosmo Oil Co, is set to close its 140,000 barrels per day Sakaide refinery in southwest of Japan, Kyodo news agency said on Tuesday.
The company's President Keizo Morikawa is holding a news conference on the restructuring of product supply at its Sakaide refinery from 4 p.m. (0700 GMT). (Reporting by Osamu Tsukimori; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South