Japan's Cosmo Oil to close Sakaide refinery -Kyodo
TOKYO Aug 28 (Reuters) - Japan's fourth-biggest refiner, Cosmo Oil Co, is set to close its 140,000 barrels per day Sakaide refinery in southwest of Japan, Kyodo news agency said on Tuesday.
The company's President Keizo Morikawa is holding a news conference on the restructuring of product supply at its Sakaide refinery from 4 p.m. (0700 GMT). (Reporting by Osamu Tsukimori; Editing by Michael Watson)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on