Saia to Present at Dahlman Rose & Co. Global Transportation Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
JOHNS CREEK, GA, Aug 28 (Marketwire) -- Saia, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAIA), a multi-regional less-than-truckload (LTL) transportation company, announced that Richard O'Dell, President and CEO, will deliver a presentation at the Dahlman Rose & Co. Global Transportation Conference. The presentation is scheduled for Thursday, September 6, 2012 at approximately 9:10 AM ET and will be webcast live via the internet at http://wsw.com/webcast/dahlman15/saia/ Saia, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAIA) is a leading, less-than-truckload ("LTL") provider of regional, interregional and guaranteed services covering 34 states with truckload brokerage and value-added logistics services. Headquartered in Georgia, the carrier employs 8,100 people. For more information, please visit the Investor Relations section of the website at www.saia.com. CONTACT: Saia, Inc. Renee McKenzie Treasurer 678.542.3910 Investors@Saia.com Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted