Mando agrees $300 mln parts deal with General Motors
SEOUL Aug 28 (Reuters) - South Korean auto parts maker Mando Corp said on Tuesday it had agreed to supply electric parking brakes worth 340 billion won ($299.5 million) to General Motors.
Mando said the parts will be used in GM vehicles produced from 2015.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls