David Dauch to succeed father as CEO at American Axle
Aug 29 (Reuters) - American Axle and Manufacturing Holdings Inc said it named David Dauch for the top job at the U.S. auto parts supplier from Sept. 1.
David Dauch would succeed his father Richard Dauch, who founded the company in 1994.
Richard Dauch would become executive chairman of the company's board.
Shares of the company closed at $10.91 on Tuesday on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane