Judge sets Dec. 6 hearing on Apple's injunction vs Samsung
SAN FRANCISCO Aug 28 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Tuesday set a Dec. 6 court date to hear Apple Inc's request for a permanent injunction against Samsung Electronics' smartphones.
Apple, which on Monday identified eight devices that it will seek preliminary injunctions against, had said it would file for a permanent sales ban.
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel pursues punishing Gaza offensive for a third day |
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Chinese hackers pursue key data on U.S. workers: NYT