Judge sets Dec. 6 hearing on Apple's injunction vs Samsung
SAN FRANCISCO Aug 28 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge on Tuesday set a Dec. 6 court date to hear Apple Inc's request for a permanent injunction against Samsung Electronics' smartphones.
Apple, which on Monday identified eight devices that it will seek preliminary injunctions against, had said it would file for a permanent sales ban.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane flown deliberately toward Andamans - sources
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport