REG - Delcam PLC - Director/PDMR Shareholding
Dealings by directors and connected persons
Delcam PLC (the "Company") announces that on 29 August 2012 it received notification of the following transactions in the ordinary share capital of the Company which took place on that date:
a) Jane Simpson, the wife of Bartholomew Simpson a director of the Company, sold 5,000 ordinary shares of 10p each in the capital of the Company ("Ordinary Shares") at 829.4p per share.
b) Jane Simpson purchased, through her SIPP, 5,000 Ordinary Shares at a price of 830p per share.
Following these transactions, Bartholomew Simpson is now beneficially interested in 41,384 Ordinary Shares representing 0.52% of the issued share capital of the Company.
For further information, please contact:
Kulwant Singh, Finance Director
0121 766 5544
WH Ireland Limited
0161 832 2174
This information is provided by RNS
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote