REG-BlackRock New Engy: Net Asset Value(s)
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
NET ASSET VALUE BLACKROCK NEW ENERGY INVESTMENT TRUST PLC The unaudited net asset values for BlackRock New Energy Investment Trust plc at close of business on 28 August 2012 were: 35.90p Capital (Pre Performance Fee) 35.90p Capital (Post Performance Fee) 36.13p Including income (Pre Performance Fee) - diluted for subscription shares 36.13p Including income (Post Performance Fee) - diluted for subscription shares Notes: 1. Under the investment management agreement dated 14 December 2006, a performance fee is payable based on outperformance of the Company's benchmark index if the Company's NAV reaches a high watermark of 55.58p. In accordance with the AIC statement of Recommended Practice, the above NAV includes any relevant performance fee provisions to the extent that the high watermark has been attained. The NAV prior to the calculation of any performance fee accruals, for the purposes of calculating the highwatermark, amounted to: 36.13p (including income). 2. Revenue items included in net asset value, with dividends payable deducted on the ex-dividend date. 3. Following the conversion of 23,222 Subscription Shares into Ordinary shares on 13 August 2012 the Company's issued share capital now comprises 234,968,732 Ordinary Shares, 11,900,000 Treasury Shares and 45,631,079 Subscription Shares. 4. For the latest daily net asset value, previous month end performance statistics, asset allocation and ten largest holdings of the BlackRock managed Investment Trusts; see BLRKINDEX on Reuters or page 8800 on ICB (Topic 3).
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data