BRIEF-Moody's reviews Daikin for possible downgrade
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Daikin Industries, Ltd. (Daikin)
* Moody's has placed the A3 long-term debt rating of Daikin Industries, Ltd. (Daikin) on review for possible downgrade.This rating action was prompted by Daikin's announcement of its intention to fully acquire the Goodman Global Group, Inc. (B1)(*) for USD3.7 billion (approximately JPY296.0 billion) including assumption of Goodman's debt.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Man charged with killing NFL player Peterson's son released on bond: report