BRIEF-Moody's reviews Daikin for possible downgrade
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Daikin Industries, Ltd. (Daikin)
* Moody's has placed the A3 long-term debt rating of Daikin Industries, Ltd. (Daikin) on review for possible downgrade.This rating action was prompted by Daikin's announcement of its intention to fully acquire the Goodman Global Group, Inc. (B1)(*) for USD3.7 billion (approximately JPY296.0 billion) including assumption of Goodman's debt.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data