S.Africa's Harmony Gold aims to be 1.7 million ounce
JOHANNESBURG Aug 29 (Reuters) - Harmony Gold Mining , the world's fifth largest gold producer, said on Tuesday it aims to grow its production by 45 percent in the next four years.
The South African-based producer is aiming to boost its production form 1.17 million ounces in its 2012 financial year to 1.7 million ounces by 2016.
Its target output for its 2013 financial year is 1.3 million ounces. (Reporting by Sherilee Lakmidas)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia