- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
Enterprise Neptune gas process plant in La. shut due Isaac
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Aug 29 (Reuters) - Enterprise Products Partners on Wednesday said it shut the Neptune natural gas processing plant in Louisiana following Hurricane Isaac's landing on the Louisiana coast late Tuesday.
Enterprise had shut some of its Gulf Coast operations ahead of the storm, including most platforms, two fractionators and several gas processing plants. Neptune had continued to run, while Toca, Burns Point, Sea Robin and North Terrebone, were shut prior to the storm's arrival on land.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this