Enterprise Neptune gas process plant in La. shut due Isaac
NEW YORK Aug 29 (Reuters) - Enterprise Products Partners on Wednesday said it shut the Neptune natural gas processing plant in Louisiana following Hurricane Isaac's landing on the Louisiana coast late Tuesday.
Enterprise had shut some of its Gulf Coast operations ahead of the storm, including most platforms, two fractionators and several gas processing plants. Neptune had continued to run, while Toca, Burns Point, Sea Robin and North Terrebone, were shut prior to the storm's arrival on land.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |