Tivo's quarterly revenue rises on higher subscriptions
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Tivo Inc reported a higher quarterly revenue as subscriptions of its trademark digital video recorders rose 41 percent.
Revenue rose 7 percent to $65.3 million.
Net loss widened to $27.7 million, or 23 cents per share, in the second quarter, from $19.6 million or 17 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols