Tivo's quarterly revenue rises on higher subscriptions
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Tivo Inc reported a higher quarterly revenue as subscriptions of its trademark digital video recorders rose 41 percent.
Revenue rose 7 percent to $65.3 million.
Net loss widened to $27.7 million, or 23 cents per share, in the second quarter, from $19.6 million or 17 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command