Tivo's quarterly revenue rises on higher subscriptions
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Tivo Inc reported a higher quarterly revenue as subscriptions of its trademark digital video recorders rose 41 percent.
Revenue rose 7 percent to $65.3 million.
Net loss widened to $27.7 million, or 23 cents per share, in the second quarter, from $19.6 million or 17 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Israel keeps up Gaza assault; diplomats seek ceasefire |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food