Tivo's quarterly revenue rises on higher subscriptions
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Tivo Inc reported a higher quarterly revenue as subscriptions of its trademark digital video recorders rose 41 percent.
Revenue rose 7 percent to $65.3 million.
Net loss widened to $27.7 million, or 23 cents per share, in the second quarter, from $19.6 million or 17 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing jet could slow Malaysian Airline's return to profit