- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
- NASA puts shuttle launch pad in Florida up for lease
Samsung sees new Galaxy Note outselling predecessor
BERLIN (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co unveiled the second generation of its popular Galaxy Note phone-cum-tablet at Europe's biggest electronics show in Berlin on Wednesday and set high hopes for its success.
"I am pretty confident it will even outsell its predecessor," said JK Shin, Samsung's chief of mobile business.
(Reporting by Harro ten Wolde and Tarmo Virki)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this