Samsung sees new Galaxy Note outselling predecessor
BERLIN (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co unveiled the second generation of its popular Galaxy Note phone-cum-tablet at Europe's biggest electronics show in Berlin on Wednesday and set high hopes for its success.
"I am pretty confident it will even outsell its predecessor," said JK Shin, Samsung's chief of mobile business.
(Reporting by Harro ten Wolde and Tarmo Virki)
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Malaysia signals missing plane has crashed; probes false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port