Samsung sees new Galaxy Note outselling predecessor
BERLIN (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co unveiled the second generation of its popular Galaxy Note phone-cum-tablet at Europe's biggest electronics show in Berlin on Wednesday and set high hopes for its success.
"I am pretty confident it will even outsell its predecessor," said JK Shin, Samsung's chief of mobile business.
(Reporting by Harro ten Wolde and Tarmo Virki)
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Asian stocks slip, euro hits one-year low on ECB uncertainty
- Fiji says Syrian rebels want compensation, removal from terror list