Samsung sees new Galaxy Note outselling predecessor
BERLIN (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co unveiled the second generation of its popular Galaxy Note phone-cum-tablet at Europe's biggest electronics show in Berlin on Wednesday and set high hopes for its success.
"I am pretty confident it will even outsell its predecessor," said JK Shin, Samsung's chief of mobile business.
(Reporting by Harro ten Wolde and Tarmo Virki)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers
Protesters respond to calls to defend their demonstration from possible police intervention. Slideshow