Yingli Green posts loss on slump in panel prices
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Yingli Green Energy Holding Co, one of China's largest solar equipment makers, reported a fourth quarterly loss in a row due to a sharp fall in panel prices.
The company posted a second-quarter net loss of $90.2 million, or 58 cents per American Depositary share (ADS), compared with a profit of $58.1 million, or 36 cents per ADS, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 28 percent to $488.5 million.
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks