- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- Actor James Gandolfini, star of 'The Sopranos,' dies in Italy
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
- New generation of elite universities rises around the globe
Gazprom resumes gas flows to Poland after maintenance
MOSCOW Aug 30 (Reuters) - Russian gas export monopoly Gazprom said on Thursday it has resumed gas supply via the Yamal-Europe pipeline, the main fuel trunk line for Poland, after almost two days of maintenance.
Gazprom announced the stoppage on Monday.
Last year, Gazprom supplied more than 10 billion cubic metres (bcm) of gas to Poland, which meets more than half of its gas needs with imports from Russia. (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; Editing by Alison Birrane)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this