REG - Meggitt PLC - Additional Listing
Meggitt PLC (the "Company")
Share Schemes Block Listing Application
Meggitt PLC has made an application to the UKLA and London Stock Exchange for a Block Listing Application of 3,250,000 new ordinary shares pursuant to the Company's various share schemes as detailed below.
Application has been made to the UK Listing Authority for the admission to the Official List of a block listing of 3,250,000 new ordinary shares of 5 pence each in the Company, and to the London Stock Exchange for such block listed shares to be admitted to trading, in each case when issued.
The application is being made in respect of shares to be issued pursuant to:
2005 Executive Share Option Scheme - 2,000,000 shares
2005 Equity Participation Plan - 1,250,000 shares
When issued, these shares will rank pari passu in all respects with the existing ordinary shares of the Company.
Admission of the shares to the Official List is expected to occur on Friday 31 August 2012.
For further information on Meggitt PLC, please visit the corporate website at www.meggitt.com
If there are any queries, please contact:
Deputy Company Secretary
+44 (0) 1202 597563
30 August 2012
This information is provided by RNS
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine scrambles fighter jets above rebel positions as missile attack resumes
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO