Lakeland Financial Corporation to Present at the INVESTIndiana Equity Conference September 13, 2012
WARSAW, Ind., Aug. 30, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lakeland Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:LKFN), parent company of Lake City Bank, will be presenting at the 2012 INVESTIndiana Equity Conference on Thursday, September 13 at 1:15 p.m. EDT in Indianapolis.
Interested investors may view a copy of the slides used in the presentation by accessing the Investor Relations section at www.lakecitybank.com and choosing the Presentations section.
Lakeland Financial Corporation is a $3.0 billion bank holding company headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana. Lake City Bank serves Indiana with 45 branches located in the following Indiana counties: Kosciusko, Elkhart, Allen, St. Joseph, DeKalb, Fulton, Hamilton, Huntington, LaGrange, Marshall, Noble, Pulaski and Whitley.
Lakeland Financial Corporation may be accessed on the home page of its subsidiary, Lake City Bank, at www.lakecitybank.com. The Company's common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under "LKFN."
CONTACT: David M. Findlay President and Chief Financial Officer (574) 267-9197 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |