BRIEF-Kentz says can deliver double-digit earnings growth
LONDON Aug 30 (Reuters) - Kentz Corporation Ltd : * H1 revenue increased by 9.4 percent to $703.7 million * H1 profit before tax increased by 35.8 percent to $51.2 million * Reports backlog of $2.54 billion at the end of July 2012 * Says increased the interim dividend by 10 percent to 5.5 US cents per share * Says confident that co can deliver double digit earnings growth
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease