BRIEF-Kentz says can deliver double-digit earnings growth
LONDON Aug 30 (Reuters) - Kentz Corporation Ltd : * H1 revenue increased by 9.4 percent to $703.7 million * H1 profit before tax increased by 35.8 percent to $51.2 million * Reports backlog of $2.54 billion at the end of July 2012 * Says increased the interim dividend by 10 percent to 5.5 US cents per share * Says confident that co can deliver double digit earnings growth
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official