- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
Spain's Santander says to launch Mexico unit share offer Sept 4
Aug 30 (Reuters) - Spanish bank Santander said on Thursday it intends to launch a planned share offering in its Mexican unit on Sept. 4 at an event in Mexico City led by the company's chairman Emilio Botin.
Santander Mexico's impending offering, expected in late September, is likely to be one of the biggest in the Mexico Stock Exchange's history, potentially reaching between $3 billion and $4 billion.
The bank, Mexico's third-largest by assets, hopes to sell 6 percent locally with another 18.7 offered overseas.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this