- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- Actor James Gandolfini, star of 'The Sopranos,' dies in Italy
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
- New generation of elite universities rises around the globe
Workday files for IPO of up to $400 mln
Aug 30 (Reuters) - Workday Inc, which provides cloud-based human resource software, filed with regulators to raise up to $400 million in an initial public offering of its Class A common stock.
In a preliminary prospectus with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the company listed Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs & Co as lead underwriters to the offering.
The filing did not reveal how many shares the company planned to sell or their expected price.
Workday intends to list its Class A common stock under the symbol "WDAY", but did not reveal the exchange on which it will list the shares.
The amount of money a company says it plans to raise in its first IPO filings is used to calculate registration fees. The final size of the IPO could be different.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this