- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- Actor James Gandolfini, star of 'The Sopranos,' dies in Italy
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
- New generation of elite universities rises around the globe
Lower 48 U.S. June natgas output slips slightly from May
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Aug 31 (Reuters) - Gross natural gas production in June in the lower 48 U.S. states slipped 0.2 percent from upwardly revised May output, data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration showed on Friday.
Lower 48 "wet" gas output in June totaled 72.37 billion cubic feet per day, down from revised May output of 72.55 bcf daily, the EIA said in its monthly Natural Gas Gross Production Report.
The EIA's previous estimate for May was 72.39 bcf per day.
(Reporting by Joe Silha; Editing by Dale Hudson)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this