Greece to sell 875 mln eur 6-month T-bills Sept 4
ATHENS Aug 31 (Reuters) - Greece will auction 875 million euros of six-month T-bills on September 4 to fund the rollover of a previous 1.4 billion euro issue that comes due on September 7, the country's debt agency PDMA said on Friday.
The settlement date will be Sept. 7. Only primary dealers will be allowed to participate and no commission will be paid.
Monthly T-bill sales are Greece's sole source of market funding.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats