REG - Hammerson PLC - Total Voting Rights
Voting rights and capital
Hammerson plc ("the Company") announces, in compliance with the Disclosure and Transparency Rules, that the Company's total issued share capital at 31 August 2012 comprises 712,795,107 ordinary shares of 25 pence each with one voting right per share. There are no shares held in treasury.
The total number of voting rights in Hammerson plc is therefore 712,795,107, which figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
For further information contact:
General Counsel and Company Secretary
Tel : 020 7887 1000
This information is provided by RNS
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Alice, steampunk and a false name: enigma of an American jailed in North Korea
- North Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'