REG - easyJet PLC - Total Voting Rights
easyJet plc ("the Company")
Total Voting Rights and Share Capital
In conformity with rule 5.6.1 of the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules, and further to the Company's announcement made on 31 July 2012, the Company's issued share capital as at 31 August 2012 consisted of 395,660,799 shares with a nominal value of 272/7 pence each, with voting rights.
The increase results from the issue of shares to meet the exercise of options under the Company's employee share option schemes.
No shares are held in Treasury.
The above figure of 395,660,799 shares may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, easyJet plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
31 August 2012
For further information contact:
Tel: 01582 525645
This information is provided by RNS
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia