Achillion to Present at Four Upcoming Investor Conferences
NEW HAVEN, Conn., Aug. 31, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:ACHN) announced today that members of the senior management team will present at the following investor conferences during the month of September:
Citi's 7th Annual Biotech Day on Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 10:45 a.m. ET at the Mandarin Oriental in Boston, MA;
Baird's 2012 Health Care Conference on Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 3:10 p.m. ET at The New York Palace in New York City, NY;
Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. ET at The Grand Hyatt New York in New York City, NY; and
- UBS Global Life Sciences Conference on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. ET at The Grand Hyatt New York in New York City, NY.
The live audio broadcasts and the subsequent archived webcasts of the Company's presentations will be available on the Company's website, http://www.achillion.com, under the "News Center" section. The audio recording will be archived for 30 days following the live presentation. Please connect to Achillion's website several minutes prior to the start of the presentation to ensure adequate time for any software downloads that may be necessary.
About Achillion Pharmaceuticals
Achillion is an innovative pharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing important new treatments to patients with infectious disease. Achillion's proven discovery and development teams have advanced multiple product candidates with novel mechanisms of action. Achillion is focused on solutions for the most challenging problems in infectious disease including HCV and resistant bacterial infections. For more information on Achillion Pharmaceuticals, please visit www.achillion.com or call 1-203-624-7000.
CONTACT: Company Contact: Glenn Schulman Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Tel. (203) 624-7000 email@example.com Investors: Mary Kay Fenton Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Tel. (203) 624-7000 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data