Aastra Technologies Limited Announces Resignation of Mr. Hugues Scholaert
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
TORONTO, ONTARIO, Aug 31 (MARKET WIRE) -- Aastra Technologies Limited - (TSX:AAH) announces that Mr. Hugues Scholaert, Executive Vice-President and Regional Group President has elected to take an early retirement and has resigned from Aastra but will be providing consulting services to Aastra as part of his transition duties. We would like to thank Mr. Scholaert for his dedication for over 25 years in helping to build and strengthen Aastra and wish him all the best in his new endeavours. About Aastra Technologies Limited Aastra Technologies Limited (TSX:AAH) is a global company at the forefront of the Enterprise Communication market. Headquartered in Concord, Ontario, Canada, Aastra develops and delivers innovative and integrated solutions that address the communication needs of businesses small and large around the world. Aastra enables Enterprises to communicate and collaborate more efficiently and effectively by offering customers a full range of open standard IP-based and traditional communications solutions, including terminals, systems, and applications. For additional information on Aastra, visit our website at http://www.aastra.com. Contacts: Aastra Technologies Limited Investor Relations (905) 760-4200 firstname.lastname@example.org www.aastra.com Copyright 2012, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking