REG - Burberry Group PLC - Total Voting Rights
Burberry Group plc - Voting Rights and Capital
In accordance with the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rule 5.6.1, Burberry Group plc (the "Company") advises that as at 31 August 2012 its capital consisted of 441,631,594 ordinary shares with voting rights, which includes 30,027 ordinary shares held in Treasury.
Therefore, the total number of voting rights in the Company is 441,601,567 and this figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
31 August 2012
This information is provided by RNS
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions