Brazil's real gains 1 pct on persistent hopes for Fed stimulus
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Aug 31 (Reuters) - The Brazilian real gained 1 percent as investors digested remarks by U.S. Federal Reserve Ben Bernanke on Friday, finding a few signs that another round of monetary stimulus may soon be deployed.
The real gained 1 percent to 2.0269 per U.S. dollar.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data