UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Aug 31
HELSINKI Aug 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
STORA ENSO, UPM-KYMMENE
Stora Enso has bought from UPM-Kymmene a 50 percent stake in sawn timber trading company Rets Timber and is now the sole owner of the firm, the companies said.
The value of the deal was not disclosed.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Islamic State presses assault on Syrian border town, Kurds warn Turkey |