UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Aug 31
HELSINKI Aug 31 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday:
STORA ENSO, UPM-KYMMENE
Stora Enso has bought from UPM-Kymmene a 50 percent stake in sawn timber trading company Rets Timber and is now the sole owner of the firm, the companies said.
The value of the deal was not disclosed.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'