BRIEF-Moody's reviews Cosmo Oil's Baa3 rating for downgrade
Aug 31 (Reuters) - Moody's Japan K.K. has placed Cosmo Oil Co., Ltd.'s Baa3 long-term issuer rating under review for downgrade, on concerns that an overall improvement in its credit metrics may be delayed due to the suspension of operations at its Chiba refinery.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |