BRIEF-Moody's reviews Cosmo Oil's Baa3 rating for downgrade
Aug 31 (Reuters) - Moody's Japan K.K. has placed Cosmo Oil Co., Ltd.'s Baa3 long-term issuer rating under review for downgrade, on concerns that an overall improvement in its credit metrics may be delayed due to the suspension of operations at its Chiba refinery.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data