BRIEF-Moody's: KEPCO's Weak Performance Credit Negative, No Rating Impact
Aug 31 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service says that Korea Electric Power Corporation's (KEPCO) continuing loss 1H2012 is credit negative but it will not immediately impact its A1 issuer rating and stable outlook.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter