Soccer-Babel agrees one-year deal with Ajax
ROTTERDAM Aug 31 (Reuters) - Former Netherlands international Ryan Babel has agreed a one-year deal with Ajax Amsterdam after he was released by Bundesliga club Hoffenheim, the Dutch club said on Friday.
The 25-year-old wide player, who has won 42 caps for the Netherlands, came up through the youth ranks at Ajax before joining Liverpool in a big-money move in 2007.
- U.S. pledges 3,000 troops to fight Ebola; experts say more needed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ukraine ratifies EU deal, offers special status to rebels
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |