Sabine Pipe Line says gas line, Henry Hub unaffected by Isaac
NEW YORK Aug 31 (Reuters) - Sabine Pipe Line LLC on Friday said operational capabilities on its natural gas pipeline and at the Henry Hub distribution hub in Louisiana were unaffected by Hurricane Isaac.
In a website posting, Sabine said all interconnects to the Hub except for the Sea Robin/Henry Hub interconnection, which shut early in the week due to water content in gas deliveries, remained available.
The Henry Hub is a distribution hub on the natural gas pipeline system in Erath, Louisiana, owned by Sabine, a subsidiary of Chevron Corp. It is the pricing benchmark for U.S. natural gas futures traded on the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX).
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'