Sabine Pipe Line says gas line, Henry Hub unaffected by Isaac
NEW YORK Aug 31 (Reuters) - Sabine Pipe Line LLC on Friday said operational capabilities on its natural gas pipeline and at the Henry Hub distribution hub in Louisiana were unaffected by Hurricane Isaac.
In a website posting, Sabine said all interconnects to the Hub except for the Sea Robin/Henry Hub interconnection, which shut early in the week due to water content in gas deliveries, remained available.
The Henry Hub is a distribution hub on the natural gas pipeline system in Erath, Louisiana, owned by Sabine, a subsidiary of Chevron Corp. It is the pricing benchmark for U.S. natural gas futures traded on the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX).
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor