Mobile Bay lateral of Transco gas line shut after Isaac-Williams
NEW YORK Aug 31 (Reuters) - The Mobile Bay lateral of Williams Cos Inc's Transco natural gas pipeline has been shut due to storm Isaac, the company said in a filing on Friday.
Transco is not receiving deliveries upstream of Station 82 near Coden, Alabama until further notice, it said.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media