REG - IMI PLC - Total Voting Rights
3 September 2012
Company Announcements Office
The Stock Exchange
IMI plc - Voting Rights and Capital as at 31 August 2012
IMI plc's current issued capital consists of 340,597,654 ordinary shares with voting rights.
IMI plc currently holds 19,124,700 ordinary shares in Treasury.
Therefore, the total number of voting rights in IMI plc is 321,472,954.
The above figure (321,472,954) may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, IMI plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Senior Corporate Counsel
This information is provided by RNS
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter