REG-Capita PLC: Total Voting Rights
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
3 September 2012 Capita plc (`the Company') Voting Rights and Capital Notification of alteration to total voting rights in accordance with the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules provision 5.6.1R. The Company advises that its capital consists of 668,189,586 ordinary shares of 2 1/15p each, as at 31 August 2012. The voting rights of these shares are identical with each share carrying the right to one vote. The Company currently holds 14,199,984 ordinary shares in Treasury. Therefore, the total number of voting rights in Capita plc is 653,989,602. The above figure, 653,989,602, may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or change to their interest in, Capita plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules. In addition, the above figure includes 3,325,359 shares currently held by the Capita Employee Benefit Trust and therefore excluded from the Company's EPS calculation. Name and signature of duly authorised officer of issuer responsible for making notification: Francesca Todd, Deputy Company Secretary, 020 7202 0641 END
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV