REG - BG Group - Total Voting Rights
BG Group plc
Voting Rights and Share Capital
In accordance with the Disclosure and Transparency Rules we hereby notify the market that as at 31 August 2012:
BG Group plc's capital consisted of 3,613,022,778 ordinary shares in issue.
The number of BG Group plc ordinary shares held in Treasury was 215,547,392.
Therefore, the total number of voting rights in BG Group plc is 3,397,475,386.
The above figure (3,397,475,386) may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, BG Group plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
3 September 2012
This information is provided by RNS
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement