REG - BG Group - Total Voting Rights
BG Group plc
Voting Rights and Share Capital
In accordance with the Disclosure and Transparency Rules we hereby notify the market that as at 31 August 2012:
BG Group plc's capital consisted of 3,613,022,778 ordinary shares in issue.
The number of BG Group plc ordinary shares held in Treasury was 215,547,392.
Therefore, the total number of voting rights in BG Group plc is 3,397,475,386.
The above figure (3,397,475,386) may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, BG Group plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
3 September 2012
This information is provided by RNS
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections