REG - Smiths Group PLC - Total Voting Rights
3 SEPTEMBER 2012
SMITHS GROUP PLC - VOTING RIGHTS AND SHARE CAPITAL
DISCLOSURE AND TRANSPARENCY RULES DTR 5.6.1 R
TOTAL VOTING RIGHTS = 393,005,140
At close of business on 31 August 2012 the issued share capital of Smiths Group plc comprised 393,005,140 ordinary shares of 37.5p each nominal value, all of which have been admitted to the Official List of the FSA and admitted to trading on the London Stock Exchange.
Each ordinary share has one vote on a poll.
Smiths Group plc does not hold any shares in treasury.
Therefore, the total number of voting rights in Smiths Group plc is 393,005,140, which number should be used by shareholders and other parties subject to disclosure obligations as the denominator for the calculations by which they determine if they are required to notify their interest in or a change to their interest in the share capital of Smiths Group plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
This information is provided by RNS
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image