REG - Marks & Spencer Grp - Total Voting Rights
Marks and Spencer Group PLC (the "Company") - Voting Rights and Capital
The following information is released in accordance with DTR 5.6:
The Company's capital consists of 1,607,610,408 ordinary shares with voting rights. The Company does not hold any shares in Treasury at the date of this disclosure.
Therefore, the total number of voting rights in the Company is 1,607,610,408.
The above figure can be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which to determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to, their interest in the Company under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
For further information please contact:
+44 (0) 20 8718 1969
This information is provided by RNS
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data