No Americans killed in Pakistan suicide bombing-U.S. embassy
ISLAMABAD, Sept 3
ISLAMABAD, Sept 3 (Reuters) - No Americans were killed in a suicide bombing on Monday in the Pakistani city of Peshawar, a U.S. embassy official said, contradicting a regional information minister who said two consular employees had died.
"No Americans were killed," said the American official.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain