Suicide bombing in Pakistan kills two U.S. consular employees-minister
PESHAWAR, Pakistan, Sept 3
PESHAWAR, Pakistan, Sept 3 (Reuters) - Two Americans killed in a suicide bombing in the Pakistani city of Peshawar on Monday worked for the U.S. consulate, a regional information minister said.
There was no immediate comment from the consulate.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data