Argentina's August tax revenue rises 29 percent
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 3
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 3 (Reuters) - Argentina's August tax revenue rose 29.2 percent from a year earlier to 60.46 billion pesos ($13.0 billion), President Cristina Fernandez said in a speech on Monday.
The official tax-take data beat expectations for revenue of 58.94 billion pesos, according to the median forecast in a Reuters poll.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- U.S. health experts in Dallas reviewing potential Ebola exposure |
- Defiant Hong Kong protesters demand leader steps down |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border