Argentina's August tax revenue rises 29 percent
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 3
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 3 (Reuters) - Argentina's August tax revenue rose 29.2 percent from a year earlier to 60.46 billion pesos ($13.0 billion), President Cristina Fernandez said in a speech on Monday.
The official tax-take data beat expectations for revenue of 58.94 billion pesos, according to the median forecast in a Reuters poll.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor