Argentina's August tax revenue rises 29 percent
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 3
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 3 (Reuters) - Argentina's August tax revenue rose 29.2 percent from a year earlier to 60.46 billion pesos ($13.0 billion), President Cristina Fernandez said in a speech on Monday.
The official tax-take data beat expectations for revenue of 58.94 billion pesos, according to the median forecast in a Reuters poll.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Wall St. tumbles; S&P below 50-day moving average
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible |