Argentina's August tax revenue rises 29 percent
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 3
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 3 (Reuters) - Argentina's August tax revenue rose 29.2 percent from a year earlier to 60.46 billion pesos ($13.0 billion), President Cristina Fernandez said in a speech on Monday.
The official tax-take data beat expectations for revenue of 58.94 billion pesos, according to the median forecast in a Reuters poll.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China as Asia trip begins |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- UPDATE 4-Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry