- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
BRIEF-Campbell Soup exec comments
Sept 4 |
Sept 4 (Reuters) - Campbell Soup Co : * Exec sees FY 2013 capital expenditures of $330 million * Exec sees foreign exchange having a neutral to slightly negative impact in FY
2013 * Exec sees FY 2013 tax rate of 31 percent to 32 percent * Exec sees FY 2013 gross margin declining 1 to 2 percentage points, due to
bolthouse farms acquisition * Exec sees FY 2013 gross margin flat as pricing and productivity actions are
offset by 4 percent cost inflation * Exec says there could be an overhang in current first quarter from price
increase on condensed soup * Exec says company still has balance sheet room for more acquisitions, but
that opportunities are "few and far between"
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this