BRIEF-Regulator formally clears DCC buy of Total UK assets
LONDON, Sept 4
LONDON, Sept 4 (Reuters) - * Competition Commission has today formally cleared DCC's acquisition of certain oil distribution assets previously owned by Total in Britain, confirming its provisional findings which were published on 26 July 2012
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine