DTE Energy, Enbridge and Spectra Energy sign deal for Ohio pipeline
Sept 4 (Reuters) - DTE Energy Co said it had signed a deal with Enbridge Inc and Spectra Energy Corp to develop a new pipeline for transporting gas from the Utica shale in Ohio to the U.S. Midwest.
The 250-mile pipeline will be capable of transporting one billion cubic feet of natural gas per day to Ohio and Michigan, DTE said. The line will also utilize the existing Vector Pipeline system to reach the Ontario market, the company said.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data