DTE Energy, Enbridge and Spectra Energy sign deal for Ohio pipeline
Sept 4 (Reuters) - DTE Energy Co said it had signed a deal with Enbridge Inc and Spectra Energy Corp to develop a new pipeline for transporting gas from the Utica shale in Ohio to the U.S. Midwest.
The 250-mile pipeline will be capable of transporting one billion cubic feet of natural gas per day to Ohio and Michigan, DTE said. The line will also utilize the existing Vector Pipeline system to reach the Ontario market, the company said.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- After clashes, Hong Kong students, government stand their ground before talks |
- World stocks advance on strong data, earnings