Epix talking with others about streaming movie: CEO
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The Epix movie channel expects to make other deals with online players to carry its films, Epix CEO Mark Greenberg said on Tuesday after reaching an agreement with Amazon.com Inc's streaming service.
Epix is talking with several companies including Apple Inc, Google Inc and Hulu about ways they could use the Epix selection of movies from studio owners Paramount Pictures, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures, and Lions Gate Entertainment Corp.
"Yes we are talking to others. No, there are no deals to be done imminently, but there will be some done down the road," Greenberg said in an interview.
(Reporting By Lisa Richwine; Editing by Gary Hill)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |